We are now looking for a Business Developer to join our team to work closely with new potential clients and drive our new business development. Your role will be to identify clients and initiate discussions related to their needs in the areas of assessment, talent identification and development. In particular, we are interested in speaking to consultants and business psychologists with experience in key account management and selling solutions for HR professionals. Your role and responsibilities will be planned based on your experience and interest. As a person you are excited about networking, presenting new ideas and solutions for potential clients and wishing to further develop your sales skills. You are driven by the opportunity of offering the best possible solutions for your clients and winning together as a team. In your role you will get to work closely with clients of various business sectors. You will have an important role in our local team and work as part of the international matrix team of business developers.
Your role will involve:
- Has a strong network of HR professionals in Finland.
- Is a commercial thinker and has an international mindset.
- Enjoys solution sales and winning together as a team.
- Demonstrates strong people skills.
- Gets inspired by developing close co-operation and partnerships with new clients.
- Has interest in well-designed, scientifically based HR solutions and people analytics.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Previous experience and track record in sales and key account management.
- An academic degree in a related field e.g. in Psychology, Business or Human Resources.
- Understanding and experience of assessment tools, talent identification or other online solutions for HR.
- Fluency in Finnish and English languages, and possibly some international experience.
- With clients covering a wide geographic area, we also appreciate consultants who are willing to travel in line with client requirements.
The right candidate will be offered a unique chance to develop skills, along with our business. You will have a chance to follow the trends in HR consulting, people assessment and be part of the latest developments in the field. You will be offered flexible working arrangements with a high level of autonomy and the opportunity to enhance your experience in a thriving international consultancy environment along with great colleagues and a competitive salary.