The Cubiks Group acquired GraduACE in 2016. By joining Cubiks’ international expertise with GraduACE’s specific knowledge of Greater China, this acquisition delivers the perfect combination of a worldclass scientific research team with consultants who have a deep knowledge of the challenges HR teams in the region face.
We are now looking for a new BD Director to join our team in Shanghai who will be fully focused on the acquisition of new clients and growing existing local and international accounts. You will have the opportunity to work closely with clients of various business sectors as part of a dedicated and talented team of both local and international colleagues. You will take part in an exciting journey of the further integration and ambitious growth of the Cubiks and GraduACE businesses.
What you will be doing:
- Develop the sales & marketing plan in close co-operation with the Cubiks Director for Greater China. Execute the plan in order to meet the sales performance targets
- Initiate marketing activities to generate leads and build the profile of Cubiks in China
- Make introductions to new clients and meet with existing (international) clients to: create opportunities, analyse the client’s needs, pitch and negotiate and close commercial agreements
- Manage the pipeline, driving prospects through the stages of the sales cycle
- Grow and lead the sales team in accordance with the business plan
- Enjoys being part of a start-up environment in the context of an established existing group of companies
- Highly motivated, target driven, persistent and resilient
- Enjoys making introductions, understanding the client’s needs, pitching and negotiating
- Is structured and conscientious, keeps overview
- Enjoys working as part of an (international) team but can also work independently
- Demonstrates strong people skills
- Has the capability to build and lead a team
Qualifications and Experience
- Proven track record in sales (all stages in sales model)
- Experience with managing and growing existing accounts
- Fluency in Putonghua and English
- HR network in the Chinese market
- Knowledge of talent selection and/or people development.
- An academic degree in business psychology
The right candidate will be offered flexible working arrangements with a high level of autonomy and the opportunity to enhance their experience in a thriving international consultancy environment along with great colleagues and a competitive salary.