A unique chance to develop your skills, along with our business
Cubiks is an international assessment consultancy that combines first class consulting expertise with an advanced portfolio of services and online products. With offices throughout Europe and in the US, Dubai and Malaysia and an established international network of agents, we deliver assessment, selection and development solutions for organisations in over 50 countries.
In Finland, we are a well-established company working with several international and local companies who are leaders in their own field of expertise. We have an expert team of 10 professionals working in our office in Kamppi, Helsinki.
We are now looking for a new Consultant to join our team to work closely with clients as well as our assessment, talent identification and development service teams. In particular, we are interested in speaking with HR consultants and business psychologists with experience in assessments and other services within talent management.
You will have the opportunity to work closely with clients of various business sectors as part of a dedicated and talented team of both local and international colleagues. You will be able to follow the latest trends in HR consulting, people assessment and be part of the latest developments in the field.
Your role will involve:
- Providing our clients with service based and online solutions for talent management.
- Strong involvement in planning and delivering assessments.
- Delivering trainings related to our online services.
- Working with PAPI3 personality inventory, 360 tools, sifting solutions and several other online tools for assessment and development of human capital.
- Working closely with both national and international colleagues.
- Providing service and support for clients and developing of key accounts
- Making an active contribution to business development through exploiting your own network, existing client relationships, new leads and supporting broader marketing activity in Finland.
This role will suit someone who:
- Demonstrates strong people skills
- Has an international mindset and is a commercial thinker.
- Gets inspired by developing close co-operation with clients
- Has a strong network of HR professionals in Finland
- Wants to develop in people assessment and has interest in well-designed, scientifically based HR solutions
- Has a genuine interest in understanding people and in advising clients in the area of HR
- Is driven by the challenge of providing the best possible solutions for clients and winning together as a team.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Experience in assessments and talent development (i.e. 360 feedback, training and coaching)
- Previous experience in account management is an advantage
- An academic degree in a related field e.g. in HR / Business, Education or Psychology
- Fluency in Finnish and English languages, other language skills are seen as an advantage
For further information, please visit www.cubiks.com or contact Johanna Ramos on +358 40 558 7381 best available after Aug 9.
Please send your English CV and motivation letter as soon as possible and latest by 22 Aug 2016. to firstname.lastname@example.org.
With clients covering a wide geographic area, we also appreciate consultants who are willing to travel in line with client requirements
The right candidate will be offered flexible working arrangements with a high level of autonomy and the opportunity to enhance their experience in a thriving international consultancy environment along with great colleagues and a competitive salary.