The role requires an experienced Consultant and Business Developer who has the capability to generate new business opportunities and grow current accounts. The individual will ideally have an Occupational Psychology MSc or equivalent as they will be involved in the delivery of assignments for Cubiks clients as part of their role.
What you’ll be doing
Responsible for attainment of the revenue and profit budgets for Middle East operations Identifying and securing new revenue generating opportunities by selling Cubiks consultancy services and associated products. The target clients are local Middle East companies, Government entities, Cubiks International accounts and other significant global companies that operate within the Middle East.
Account Management of current and new clients. Responsible for the quality, assignment management and profit of each account.
Managing the sales process from initial consultation through to proposal, presentation, contract negotiation and project management. The person reports to Cubiks COO based in the Netherlands and collaborates with other Cubiks Country Managers, function heads and partners.
Design and delivery of client requirements, utilisation will be as agreed in the budget.
- To take part in delivery of assignments and management of client relationships
- To develop new ideas, design solutions to meet the client’s requirements
- Ensure all project activities surrounding key client contracts are managed in accordance with contractual agreement. This will include ensuring that all sales opportunities are explored and achieved.
- People Management and Development
- Provide goals, leadership, training, motivation and personal support to all of the Middle East Consulting team
- Plan and continuously review individuals’ performance and development and ensure that they are fairly rewarded for their contribution
- Promote and support team development to enable the team to succeed
- Provide team members with direction in ambiguous situations
- The Country Manager Middle East will have a clearly defined target as reflected in the Middle East budget
- Commercially aware with an excellent track record in business development gained in one of Cubiks core delivery areas (Product Business, Selection/Assessment, Development, Performance Management)
- Experience of presenting to senior Human Resources management
- Account management experience
- Experience of delivery of assessment and development centres and other training
- Well connected to the Middle East market
- Proactive and forward thinking, showing an understanding of customers’ needs
- Able to work at a strategic level within client companies
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Networking, Multi-Cultural Awareness and Tenacity/Resilience
- Self-reliant and able to deal with ambiguity
- Robust and tenacious; able to handle set backs
- Strong organisational and planning ability
- Driven to achieve and exceed targets
- (Occupational) Psychology postgraduate MSc qualified by experience in the industry
If you are interested in becoming part of our growing international team, please email your CV together with a short motivation letter to: