The People Analytics team currently consists of a Data Engineer, a People Analytics Consultant (Occupational psychologist) and the team is run by one of our Partners, Jouko van Aggelen. It is a remote team, not everyone is based in the same country. To realize our ambition, building a state of the art people analytics function, it is crucial that we add more expertise and experience into this team, especially expertise and experience with Data science.
What you’ll be doing
People Analytics is one of Cubiks’ strategic objectives, by 2020 20% of our revenue will be derived from People Analytics. The People Analytics team needs to build and market this proposition and support our consultants across the globe in bringing it to life for our clients. Data is not new for us, it is in our DNA. However it is our objective to bring it to another level (beyond single clients, beyond ‘just’ developing great and psychometrically sound assessment solutions). We are convinced that data driven insights create more value to both individual employees as to the strategic objectives of our clients. Initially our work and proposition will be focussed on Capitalizing the (assessment) data we have and on enriching it with (more) client data (HR Metrics, business data).
The role will based in our HQ in Guilford, but also requires travel and an international mind-set. We are really looking for someone that combines the technical capabilities with an entrepreneurial spirit. Yes we do have much data-experience, but the people Analytics ambitions do require us to do things differently and to build a new function from scratch. Experience with HR, or People Analytics is not a necessity, affinity with people and HR however is crucial.
What you’ll bring
- Experience with R and/or Python
- Experience of an SQL based database language with a RDMS Knowledge of and experience with Exploratory Data Analyses, inferential analyses, modeling, prediction, machine learning etc.
- Good understanding of and skills in statistical learning techniques and algorithms
- Data Munging and Visualization experience
What you’re likely to have
- Easy to connect with
- Independentm and autonomous but also not afraid to ask for help and support
- Adaptability and flexibility, Dealing with ambiguity
- International mind-set
- Eager to learn and grow, dedicated, able to deal with set-backs, persistent
- Opinionated, but also sensitive and able to build relationships with a wide group of stakeholders
If you are interested in becoming part our growing international team, please submit your CV together with a short motivation letter