An exciting opportunity to join a growing IT team as Junior QA Analyst, working on both existing and new Azure based products. Focus will be on manual testing to start with, but with an increasing exposure to automation tools.
What you’ll be doing
- Create and execute test scripts for new developments based on requirements
- Work across multiple Agile development teams
- Use TFS/VSTS to track tests, log defects and issues and work with the development teams to resolve them
- Undertake exploratory, destructive testing
- Perform regression testing on existing platforms
A Junior QA will have
- A strong interest in IT
- High levels of motivation and attention to detail
- The ability to effectively manage multiple tasks at once
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to interact with other departments and staff at all levels
- The ability to work effectively in a team and as an individual
- Excellent creative problem solving abilities
- The ability to learn new skills quickly
- A desire to break things!
- Experience of software testing
- Experience/awareness of the Agile Scrum methodology
- Exposure to testing and bug tracking tools
- Knowledge of Microsoft development tools
- An IT degree - or a large amount of exposure to IT and Web Technology through experience
If you are interested in becoming part of our growing international team, please submit your CV together with a short motivation letter.