Whatever our clients do, wherever they operate in the world, we add real depth to their talent assessment activities.Whatever our clients do, wherever they operate in the world, we add real depth to their talent assessment activities. With a versatile portfolio of ground-breaking solutions, global experience and local knowledge, we help our clients to better understand their people, predict performance and achieve great results.
By utilising science to design, develop and refine our assessment solutions, we form long lasting partnerships with our clients. If you are flexible in your approach and enjoy working in partnership then Cubiks might be the right place for you.
We are now looking for a Principal Consultant to join our growing team in Mechelen, although this would potentially be a home base role covering key clients across Belgium and Luxembourg. This role is International in its scope and will require travel for short term assignments primarily focusing on delivery.
You will typically have gained extensive experience in a client-facing environment and ideally be skilled in
- Conducting individual assessments covering middle and senior management positions, for both selection and development purposes
- Applying and interpreting a range of different assessments and simulation tools
- Managing competency based interviews
- Delivering feedback for development purposes in an impactful manner
- Proactive, flexible and forward thinking; actively seeking new opportunities and ways to meet and exceed customer expectations
- Shows an understanding of customers’ needs in today’s HR market; generating solutions which are effective, efficient and practical
- Has excellent communication skills, both oral and written in English and either Dutch or French
- Has good personal impact and is able to build credibility with external and internal stakeholders
- Commercially minded and entrepreneurial
- Has excellent organisational skills; managing your own time efficiently and delivering projects on time and to budget
- Gains energy from working in a client facing environment
- Team focused with a passion for supporting delivery
Qualifications and experience
- Educated to Masters level (or equivalent)
- Experience of employee selection and management as well as leadership development
- Experience of managing and developing client accounts whilst delivering consultancy projects and services
- Experience of working internationally and cross-culturally
- Experience of configuring feedback questionnaires and services