Leading and delivering complex client projects, on a national, international and cross-cultural basis, working as part of a collaborative team. Projects would span our full portfolio of products and services including innovative bespoke test development, best practice design and delivery of assessment and development solutions, and end to end talent identification processes.
Motivating and inspiring colleagues to bring them together around project and client objectives. Sharing knowledge and experience and giving clear guidance and direction. Delegating and empowering others to deliver by supporting, mentoring, and nurturing the development of more junior team members whilst identifying and creating opportunities for others to learn and grow.
Playing an active role in business development, mainly by building on existing client relationships.
This role will suit someone who
- Is proactive and flexible; actively seeking new opportunities and ways to meet and exceed customer expectations
- Gains energy from working in a client facing environment
- Shows an understanding of customers’ needs in today’s HR market; generating effective, efficient and practical solutions
- Has excellent communication skills, both oral and written in Dutch (native) and English (fluent)
- Has good personal impact and builds credibility with external and internal stakeholders
- Has excellent organisational skills; managing your own time efficiently
- Has excellent project management skills; planning and delivering projects on time and to budget
- Is team focused with a passion for supporting delivery.
- Is IT and Data savvy; knows about and likes technological developments and HR analytics
Qualifications and experience
- Educated to Masters level (or equivalent)
- Experience of delivering HR consultancy projects and HR services whilst managing and developing client accounts
- Experience of delivering Assessment and Development Centres
- Experience of working internationally and cross-culturally
Your role in a nutshell:
- Design, implement (project management) and deliver Cubiks’ Talent Management Solutions (e.g. Assessment and Development centres, Trainings, Data Analytics etc.)
- Manage and grow an existing client portfolio
- Contribute to internal projects and programmes and the development of junior colleagues by sharing knowledge and experience
Join our great and talented team of both local and international colleagues! You will have a chance to develop your skills by delivering variety of services and solutions for talent assessment and development by working closely with our clients in several business sectors. You will be able to follow the latest trends in HR consulting, people assessment and contribute to the development in the field.