- Managing key client projects; building close personal relationships, understanding client needs, identifying win-win opportunities, and ensuring the highest levels of client satisfaction and retention.
- Leading and delivering client projects, on a national, international and cross-cultural basis, working as part of a collaborative team. Projects span our full portfolio of products and services, involving best practice design and delivery of assessment and development solutions, including:
- Innovative online technology enabled assessment design and configuration including: computer and mobile delivered Situational Judgement Tests, Personality and Competency Questionnaires, Ability Tests, 360° Feedback Questionnaires, Simulation Exercises and associated automated reports.
- End-to-end talent management solutions consulting including: job analysis and competency framework design, managing candidate volumes, management of integration work including liaising with ATS providers and our internal IT experts, process evaluation and validation.
- Working with psychometrics, understanding the process of psychometric evaluation, adverse impact and predictive validation, working with clients to continually review, improve and innovate their processes from a variety of performance perspectives including psychometric, business impact and candidate experience.
- Using data to inform decisions and improvements, encouraging clients to use our data analytics expertise and creating compelling stories around the data.
- Psychometric product training and talent management skills training including interviewing, assessment, and feedback.
- Playing a role in business development by building on existing client relationships, responding to new leads, preparing and presenting proposals, and supporting broader marketing activity.
- Motivating and inspiring colleagues to bring them together around project and client objectives. Sharing knowledge and experience. Delegating where appropriate and empowering others to deliver.
- Serving as a thought leader by contributing to blog content, webinars, writing white papers, presenting at conferences and reinforcing Cubiks messaging on social media platforms where appropriate.
- Contributing to Cubiks’ corporate development activities.
- Analytical skills
- You are a problem solver; you readily understand complex problems; you gather additional information if needed and you suggest practical, realistic and well thought through and considered solutions.
- Working through ambiguity, you use your curiosity and ingenuity to find creative solutions.
- You are tech savvy, showing an interest in emerging technologies in our field e.g. ATS, AI, VR, competitor platforms.
- Positive relationships
- Able to build credibility quickly with clients and candidates
- Excellent communicator, both orally and in writing
- You establish positive professional relationships; you make a credible first impression; you provide compelling arguments; you create win-win situations; you build trust and influence internal and external stakeholders
- Customer focus
- You understand clients’ needs in today’s HR market; generating solutions which are effective, efficient and practical and display a good level of broader commercial awareness
- You identify and understand customer needs; you are focussed on meeting and exceeding expectations to ensure satisfaction; you set high quality standards; you balance client demands with commercially sound decisions.
- Project management
- You can manage key projects and use your forward thinking to anticipate client needs, contingency plan and manage potential risks
- Able to manage your time and co-ordinate activities to deliver work effectively and efficiently from a business and commercial viewpoint (taking budget, timescales, quality and reputation into account)
- You are willing and able to push back on clients to control the scope of agreed work, to influence their thinking, to sensitively manage disagreements or clarify previous discussions, manage their expectations.
- Collaboration and communication
- Able to work both independently and as part of a team, working flexibly and co-operatively with colleagues, clients and other stakeholders to achieve objectives
- You openly share knowledge and information in a timely way; you are clear, concise and impactful in your communication; you adapt your style to suit different audiences e.g. translating technical content into plain English
- Commercial focus
- Commercially minded and not afraid to develop business
- You are aware of developments in the market and with competitors; you seek out new opportunities and act on them; you take a proactive approach to networking
- Continually develop and follow up on client opportunities, monitor and manage long sales cycles
Your experience and track record will include:
- A Masters in Industrial/Organizational Psychology (or in a related subject at an equivalent level)
- Experience of managing and developing client accounts and relationships
- Strong track record in the design and delivery of best practice assessment services
- Solid understanding of psychometrics, product development, and validation; may have a background in R&D
- Ideally working knowledge of SPSS or other statistical software packages
- Strong Microsoft skills; Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience of preparing and presenting proposals and selling consultancy projects and services
Join our great and talented team of both local and international colleagues! You will have a chance to develop your skills by delivering variety of services and solutions for talent assessment and development by working closely with our clients in several business sectors. You will be able to follow the latest trends in HR consulting, people assessment and contribute to the development in the field.