Business Development Consultant
- Contributing to business development through proactively calling on prospects, research and analysis needed for responding to new leads, preparing and presenting proposals, and supporting broader marketing activity.
- Establishing new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales leads and consulting with them to design talent assessment solutions to fit their selection and development needs with the support of a Senior Consultant.
- Building awareness for Cubiks products and services by calling on existing and potential new clients to inform them of updates and new releases.
- Managing strands of client projects and project tasks; ensuring the highest levels of client satisfaction and retention.
- Delivering on client projects, working as part of a collaborative team. Projects will span our full portfolio of products and services, involving best practice design and delivery of assessment and development solutions spanning early talent to senior leader, including:
- Innovative online technology enabled assessment design and configuration including: computer and mobile delivered Situational Judgement Tests, Personality and Competency Questionnaires, Ability Tests, 360° Feedback Questionnaires, Simulation Exercises and their associated automated reports.
- End-to-end talent management solutions consulting including; job analysis and competency framework design, managing candidate volumes, process evaluation and validation.
- Working with psychometrics, understanding the process of psychometric evaluation, adverse impact and predictive validation, working with clients to continually review, improve and innovate their processes from a variety of performance perspectives including psychometric, business impact and candidate experience.
- Using data to inform decisions and improvements, encouraging clients to use our data analytics expertise and creating compelling stories around the data.
- Psychometric product training and talent management skills training including interviewing, assessment, and feedback.
- Contributing to Cubiks’ corporate development activities on both a national and international basis.
- Analytical skills
- You are a problem solver; you readily understand complex problems; you gather additional information if needed and you suggest practical solutions.
- You use your curiosity and ingenuity to find creative solutions.
- You are tech savvy, showing an interest in emerging technologies in our field e.g. ATS, AI, VR, competitor platforms etc.
- Positive relationships
- Able to build credibility quickly with both clients and candidates
- Excellent communicator, both orally and in writing
- You easily establish positive professional relationships;
- Customer focus
- You work towards understanding clients’ needs in today’s HR market;
- You identify and understand customer needs; you are focussed on meeting and exceeding expectations to ensure satisfaction;
- Project Management
- You can manage tasks or activities on projects under supervision
- Able to manage you time and co-ordinate activities to deliver work effectively and efficiently
- Collaboration and Communication
- Able to work both independently and as part of a team, working flexibly and co-operatively with colleagues, clients and other stakeholders to achieve objectives
- You openly share knowledge and information in a timely way; you are clear, concise and impactful in your communication
- Commercial focus
- Commercially minded and not afraid to contribute to business development
- You are aware of developments in the market and with competitors
Your experience and track record will include:
- A Masters (or working towards this) in Industrial/Organizational Psychology, Organizational Development, Business Psychology, or a related subject at an equivalent level.
- Previous experience in recruitment or other Human Resources roles
- Solid understanding of psychometrics and validation
- Strong Microsoft skills; Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Join our great and talented team of both local and international colleagues! You will have a chance to develop your skills by delivering variety of services and solutions for talent assessment and development by working closely with our clients in several business sectors. You will be able to follow the latest trends in HR consulting, people assessment and contribute to the development in the field.