- Delivering complex client projects, on a national, international and cross-cultural basis, working as part of a collaborative team. Projects span Cubiks’ full portfolio of products and services including innovative psychometric tools, best practice design and delivery of assessment and development solutions, and end to end talent identification processes.
- Supporting some of our high profile client accounts; building close personal relationships, understanding their business and industry needs, and ensuring the highest levels of client satisfaction and retention
- Playing an active role in business development by building on existing client relationships, finding / responding to new leads, preparing and presenting proposals, networking and supporting broader marketing activities
- Planning and delivering training related to our online products
- Participating in launching and marketing our new solutions
- Relationship building; easily establishing positive professional relationships and quickly building credibility with stakeholders
- Customer focus; taking time to understand clients’ needs, exceeding their expectations whilst having their best interests at heart
- Commerciality and initiative; understanding business operations and the Middle Eastern market, the confidence to proactively develop new and existing opportunities
- Drive and resilience; staying calm, maintaining perspective, energy, pace, and productivity under pressure
- Project management; accurately scoping profitable solutions, delivering to budget and time whilst ensuring high quality solutions, managing and clarifying client expectations
- Time management; handling ambiguity and complexity, balancing time effectively between delivery and business development, planning ahead and adapting on the go
You’re likely to have
- A Masters in Occupational Psychology (or in a related subject at an equivalent level)
- Fluency in written and spoken Arabic
- Experience of managing and developing client accounts and relationships
- Experience of leading consultancy projects and services
- Track record in the design and delivery of best practice assessment services
- Understanding of psychometrics, product development and validation
- Experience of delivering assessments and writing impactful assessment reports in English and Arabic
- Experience of preparing and presenting proposals
- 3-5 years of relevant experience and willingness to travel
If you would like to apply for this role, PLEASE CLICK HERE to complete 2 short online assessments and watch a video about the Cubiks team at our last global conference in Sweden. You should be in a quiet, distraction free place to complete the assessments for 15-20 minutes, and you will be able to immediately download your feedback report once the assessments have been completed.
There is no need to email us at this stage. We will review all of the assessment results in October 2018 and the applicants with the best fit for Cubiks and the Project Coordinator role will be invited by our HR team to send their CVs for the next stage of the selection process.