Whatever our clients do, wherever they operate in the world, we add real depth to their talent assessment activities. With a versatile portfolio of ground-breaking solutions, global experience and local knowledge, we help our clients to better understand their people, predict performance and achieve great results.
- Managing some of our high profile key client accounts; building close personal relationships, understanding their business and industry needs, identifying win-win opportunities, and ensuring the highest levels of client satisfaction and retention.
- Leading and delivering complex client projects, on a national, international and cross-cultural basis, working as part of a collaborative team. Projects would span our full portfolio of products and services including innovative bespoke test development, best practice design and delivery of assessment and development solutions, and end to end talent identification processes.
- Motivating and inspiring colleagues to bring them together around project and client objectives. Sharing knowledge and experience and giving clear guidance and direction. Delegating and empowering others to deliver by supporting, mentoring, and nurturing the development of more junior team members whilst identifying and creating opportunities for others to learn and grow.
- Playing an active role in business development by building on existing client relationships, responding to new leads, preparing and presenting proposals, and supporting broader marketing activity.
- Relationship building; easily establishing positive professional relationships and quickly building credibility with senior stakeholders
- Customer focus; taking time to understand a client’s needs, exceeding their expectations whilst having their best interests at heart and partnering with them to add value.
- Commerciality and initiative; understanding business operations and the market, the confidence to proactively develop new and existing opportunities
- Drive and resilience; staying calm, maintaining perspective, energy, pace, and productivity under pressure, whilst taking a long term commercial mind-set
- Project management; accurately scoping profitable solutions, delivering to budget and time whilst ensuring high quality solutions, managing and clarifying client expectations
- Time management; handling ambiguity and complexity, balancing time effectively between delivery and business development, planning ahead and adapting on the fly.
What you’re likely to have
- A Masters in Occupational Psychology (or in a related subject at an equivalent level).
- Chartered Psychologist and/or Registered Occupational Psychologist status (or working towards).
- Experience of managing and developing complex client accounts and relationships.
- Experience of leading complex consultancy projects and services Internationally
- Strong track record in the design and delivery of best practice assessment services.
- Understanding of psychometrics, bespoke product development, and validation.
- Delivery executive assessments and writing impactful assessment reports.
- Experience of preparing and presenting proposals and selling consultancy projects and services.
- A truly International working environment giving you exposure to multi-cultural projects
- Continuous opportunities for both professional and personal growth
- A culture of diversity and inclusion where we continually evolve and aim to better ourselves whilst taking joy in what we do
- Flexible office hours to suit your lifestyle
- 25 Days holiday, plus bank holidays
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits package including family private medical cover, pension scheme, income protection etc