To strengthen the team that designs and implements solutions for identifying potential, skills development and HR consulting projects, we are looking for a consultant who will be in charge of:
- Supporting our clients in defining acquisition and talent development processes
- Build skills benchmarks
- Deploy assessment and development centers
- Provide a transfer of skills to our customers through training modules on the use of our solutions
- Promote Cubiks' offer to our targets (companies and institutions) during trade shows and congresses
- Retain and develop a customer portfolio
This role will be appropriate for a person who:
- Shows excellent relational openness
- Is proactive, flexible and avant-garde; Actively looking for new opportunities
- Demonstrates an understanding of customer needs in the current HR market
- Has excellent communication skills, oral and written, in French and English
- Is able to interact with confidence and credibility with high-level interlocutors
- Enjoys working in collaboration and sharing information
Qualifications and experience:
- A graduate of a business school or an HR Master, you have 1 to 3 years experience in the HR field.
- You have taken steps to identify potential and develop skills of the assessment and development centres.
- Your level of English allows you to interact with colleagues/clients on a daily basis. The key skills for this position:
- Orientation Solution: translating its understanding of clients' issues into concrete solutions
- Orientation Results: focus on achieving goals
- Network Sense: Create your network, build loyalty and develop it
- Sense of responsibility and commitment: responding to clients' demands in a responsive manner
The successful candidate will be fluent in French and have a strong base in English and Dutch.
You are offered a competitive salary and benefits, flexible working conditions with a high level of autonomy and the opportunity to enrich his or her experience in a dynamic international consulting environment.