We are looking for an Assessment Coordinator to join our growing team in Utrecht. This is an important and varied position in an international and dynamic working environment, in which you are responsible for the coordination of our live assessment centres.
Future Proof Assessment Coordinator
In this dynamic role you are responsible for a smooth coordination of the assessment process: you will work with clients and consultants to take bookings for individual assessments. You will liaise with clients, candidates, associates and consultants to schedule dates for all assessment activities, including briefing calls. A challenging job, calling on your creativity with all these different stakeholders, calendars and deadlines involved.
You also take care of all administration and candidate pre-work (e.g. issuing invitations to complete online tests, generating reports and assessment packs). Preparing management information and details for invoicing as required; responding to ad hoc requests for information about assessments.
The assessment planning process is still a manual and time-consuming process. We invite you to contribute to our ambition to improve and digitalise this process. Will you be the one making our assessment planning future proof?
This role will suit someone who:
- Gains energy from working in a client facing environment, has a customer focused mindset.
- Is strong in planning and prioritising for a smooth alignment of the planning with the calendars of all consultants.
- Has excellent organisational and administrative skills
- Has strong oral and written communication skills in Dutch (native) and English (fluent), including the ability to interact and work well with clients, candidates and consultants working in different countries and with diverse backgrounds.
What you’re likely to have:
- A Bachelor’s level education (or equivalent)
- Experience of working in a similar project management or co-ordination role with significant customer contact
- Experience of working to tight deadlines and service levels across multiple project requirements
- Ability to use Microsoft Office to a good standard
- Ability to plan and monitor projects
- Comfortable with IT and learning to use new IT systems (the successful candidate will need to work with Cubiks own online systems and partner systems as appropriate)
- There is a lot of knowledge within the current team; training on the job available
Join our great and talented team of both local and international colleagues! You will have a chance to develop your skills by delivering variety of services and solutions for talent assessment and development by working closely with our clients in several business sectors. You will be able to follow the latest trends in HR consulting, people assessment and contribute to the development in the field.