Digital Marketing Manager, Western Europe
As the digital lead in Western Europe you will design and implement a programme to significantly increase web traffic and conversions across the region (comprising France, Belgium, Netherlands and Germany) using market leading digital strategies and your digital nous. You will own the region’s digital assets and lead the local SEO and SEA strategy and implementation. Additionally, you’ll work with your marketing colleagues to further develop an engaging and effective social media platform and strategy.
You’ll be responsible for providing data/insights to the business to help form decisions, future strategy and align spend. As a CRM champion, you’ll work to drive the best results and business-connectivity from the company’s CRM – Odoo. You’ll also ensure that acquisition/retention and measurement are integral elements of every marketing campaign.
- With demonstrable use of Martech, you will have experience executing and building digital strategies to increase leads and conversions within a European business.
- You will have prior experience in building and managing websites via a CMS, preferably Drupal.
- Your solid experience in SEO and SEA methodologies, will ensure you’re ready to lead this activity for the region.
- Familiar in linking CRM tools to leads and data, you will have a minimum of 5 years’ digital marketing experience, preferably from a mix of B2B and B2C.
- You’ll be experienced in sophisticated eDM campaign creation, preferably through Odoo and have a proven analytical skills.
- This key role in the Western European Marketing team will need to display excellent stakeholder management skills.
- Degree qualified
- Fluent in English, French and preferably Dutch
- Analytical, passionate and results-driven!
- You’ll be technically minded with a love for data, balanced by a strong service orientation with the ability to show empathy and work flexibly with colleagues to solve problems.
- Pro-active & self-motivated, you must be able to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Your ability to remain calm under pressure when working to tight deadlines and when juggling multiple activities will stand you in good stead.
- A truly International working environment giving you exposure to multi-cultural projects and ownership for digital across a region.
- Continuous opportunities for both professional and personal growth.
- A culture of diversity and inclusion where we continually evolve and aim to better ourselves whilst taking joy in what we do.
- Flexible office hours to suit your lifestyle
- 25 Days holiday, plus bank holidays
- Competitive salary
- Benefits package including family private medical cover, pension scheme, income protection and travel subsidy