In this role, Talent Management knowledge and experience in working with clients is important. The role of Consultant is essential in designing and delivering impactful interventions and solutions. You will be conducting client-facing talent management delivery activities aligned to Cubiks PSI’s core solutions, with a particular focus on Assessment Centre and Development Centre delivery for our Dutch and International clients.
You will be working as Assignment Manager, in tandem with colleagues from the commercial and client experience teams to provide solutions to client challenges and looking for opportunities to grow accounts. You will also take initiative in maintaining the quality of our work by improving our offering.
- Delivering Assessment and Development Centres for local and international clients
- Designing and delivering talent and assessment solutions, applying knowledge from organisational psychology or HR consulting
- Acting as Assignment Manager on client projects
- Providing service and support for clients
- Working largely autonomously on client accounts, with support where required from more experienced colleagues
- Working with colleagues (in the Team, the Dutch OpCo and HQ) to ensure our interventions are sustainable and impactful
- Contributing to the overall development of our solutions and offering
This opportunity is ideal for a focused, proactive and self-motivated individual who has experience in designing and delivering Assessment and Development Centres, preferably across a range of topics and organisations. This role requires a relationship builder who thinks broadly around solutions and tailors these to client talent challenges. Also, we are looking for someone who is eager to learn new skills and information and will strive to quickly apply those in a variety of situations. The ideal candidate is commercially-minded and embraces the prospect of being part of a growing organization and creating opportunities to help the business grow.
- A Masters in Occupational Psychology (or in a related subject at an equivalent level)
- Native Dutch speaker with very good proficiency in English language
- Experience in talent assessment and people development as a consultant and/or in house
- Experience of varied approaches to assessment and development and interest in external market and profession trends
- Previous experience of building relationships with clients
- Willingness to contribute to proposals and selling consultancy projects and services
- Willingness to learn and apply all of Cubiks PSI’s core solutions
- Ability to work autonomously, asking for support when required
- Will receive training as required, but will take ownership of own development
- Shares knowledge with colleagues to support their training
- Is a team player but also comfortable working on an individual basis
- Strong Microsoft skills; Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint (and comfort with remote technology platforms)
- You’ll get to work in a rapidly growing business and will have an opportunity to make an impact every day within this truly business-critical role.
- PSI offers a variety of competitive workplace benefits.
- We have a vibrant social culture, and we provide opportunities for employees to engage in volunteering and charity activities.
- PSI is committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce. As an Equal Opportunities Employer, we value applications from all backgrounds, cultures and ability.