Future Proof Assessment Coordinator
About two years ago, Cubiks was acquired by PSI, so we are now part of the bigger PSI Family. This has widened the scope of our Talent Solution Portfolio.
At Cubiks PSI, our mission is to help people meet their potential. That is our core purpose, enabling our vision to empower people in their careers and drive organizational success. We achieve this by being the one workforce solutions provider that fuses science, technology and expertise to deliver best-in-class testing, assessment and development products and services.
Cubiks PSI’s culture is as strong as the people who embody our core values. These include our drive to work together as one team, to be dependable in our pursuit of rigor and excellence, to value people and respect everyone’s talents, to embrace diversity in perspectives and culture, and to think creatively with the willingness to experiment.
Learn more about what we do at: http://www.psionline.com.
We are looking for a Future Proof Assessment Coordinator for 32 - 40 hours per week.
- In this dynamic role you are responsible for a smooth coordination of the assessment process: you will work with clients and consultants to take bookings for individual assessments. You will liaise with clients, candidates, associates and consultants to schedule dates for all assessment activities, including briefing calls. A challenging job, calling on your creativity with all these different stakeholders, calendars and deadlines involved.
- You also take care of all administration and candidate pre-work (e.g. issuing invitations to complete online tests, generating reports and assessment packs). Preparing management information and details for invoicing as required; responding to ad hoc requests for information about assessments.
- The assessment planning process is still a manual and time-consuming process. We invite you to contribute to our ambition to improve and fully digitalise this process. Will you be the one making our assessment planning future proof?
This role will suit some who:
- Gains energy from working in a client facing environment, has a customer focused mindset.
- Is strong in planning and prioritising for a smooth alignment of the planning with the calendars of all consultants.
- Has excellent organisational and administrative skills.
- Has strong oral and written communication skills in Dutch (native) and English (fluent), including the ability to interact and work well with clients, candidates and consultants working in different countries and with diverse backgrounds.
- A Bachelor’s level education (or equivalent).
- Experience in working in a similar project management or co-ordination role with significant customer contact.
- Experience in working to tight deadlines and service levels across multiple project requirements.
- Advanced knowledge of and experience with MS Office, specifically Excel.
- Ability to plan and monitor projects.
- Comfortable with IT and learning to use new IT systems. (the successful candidate will need to work with Cubiks, PSI’s own online systems and partner systems as appropriate)
- In addition to Dutch, you also master English at a good level (both oral and written).
- Market-based salary, based on career and experience
- Good fringe benefits such as a pension scheme, travel allowance, 28 holidays (on a full-time basis)
- A thorough, but intensive training process. There is a lot of knowledge within the current team; training on the job available.
- Short lines of communication and an informal (and commercial) working atmosphere
- International and dynamic working environment in which entrepreneurship and initiative are highly valued.
Does our work and this challenging position appeal to you and do you recognize yourself in the profile? Then we look forward to receiving your application.
Please send your application to Renee Levering, Consulting Director Netherlands: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note, an assessment is part of the procedure.