You will have the opportunity to develop new business, manage major accounts and design and deliver best practice assessment and development solutions for our multi-national client base. Working with our international team of exceptional consultants from our Dubai office, you will partner with a mix of clients across the Middle East and beyond with plenty of opportunity to develop your commercial and technical expertise.
- Playing a leading role in business development by creating and maintaining a pipeline of client opportunities. This is achieved through generating new business, responding to incoming leads, preparing and presenting proposals and supporting broader marketing activities.
- Leveraging an existing corporate network in the GCC or proactively building a client network through consistent relationship building activities.
- Managing existing client accounts; building close personal relationships, understanding their business and industry needs, and ensuring the highest levels of client satisfaction and retention.
- Growing existing client accounts; identifying creative ways to develop client accounts through effective account management planning.
- Leading and delivering complex client projects, on a national, international and cross-cultural basis, working as part of a collaborative team. Projects span Cubiks’ full portfolio of products and services including innovative psychometric tools, best practice design and delivery of assessment and development solutions, and end to end talent identification processes
- Planning and delivering training related to our online products and best practice assessment
- Participating in launching and marketing our new solutions
- Customer focus; taking time to understand clients’ needs, exceeding their expectations whilst having their best interests at heart
- Relationship building; easily establishing positive professional relationships and quickly building credibility with very senior stakeholders
- Commerciality and initiative; understanding business operations and the Middle Eastern market, the confidence to develop new and existing opportunities
- Drive and resilience; staying calm, maintaining perspective, energy, pace, and productivity under pressure
- Account management; accurately scoping profitable solutions, delivering to budget and time whilst ensuring high quality solutions, managing and clarifying client expectations
- Time management; handling ambiguity and complexity, balancing time effectively between delivery and business development, planning ahead and adapting on the go
What you’re likely to have
- Extensive experience of acquiring, managing and developing client accounts and relationships
- Accustomed to preparing and presenting proposals, both in responding to complex RfPs and creating customised solutions to fit clients’ needs
- A willingness to proactively build relationships, expand your network and build the Cubiks brand
- Track record in business development and client account growth
- A Masters in Occupational Psychology (CPsychol desirable)
- Demonstrable experience of leading consultancy projects and services in the Middle East
- Knowledge of the design and delivery of best practice, high volume and complex assessment services
- Understanding of psychometrics, product development and validation
- Experience of delivering assessments, writing assessment reports and delivering impactful feedback
- 7 years + of relevant talent consultancy experience and willingness to travel
- Line Management experience or a proven track record of mentoring and supporting colleagues
- A truly International working environment giving you exposure to multi-cultural projects and ownership for digital across a region.
- Continuous opportunities for both professional and personal growth.
- A culture of diversity and inclusion where we continually evolve and aim to better ourselves whilst taking joy in what we do.
- Flexible office hours to suit your lifestyle
- 25 Days holiday, plus bank holidays
- Competitive salary
- Benefits package including family private medical cover, pension scheme, income protection and travel subsidy
If you would like to apply for this role PLEASE CLICK HERE to complete 2 short online assessments. There’s also a video to give you a snapshot of the Cubiks team at our global conference in Sweden. You should be in a quiet, distraction free place to complete the assessments which will take 15-20 minutes. Once you’re done you’ll be able to download your feedback report straight away.
There is no need to email us at this stage. We will review all of the assessment results at the beginning of April 2019 and the applicants with the best fit for Cubiks and the Senior Consultant role will be invited by our HR team to send their CVs for the next stage of the selection process.