Senior Consultant/Project Manager, Netherlands
In this role, Talent Management knowledge and demonstrable client-facing experience is essential. The role of Principal Consultant is pivotal in designing, project managing and delivering impactful interventions and solutions.
You will be leading on client-facing assignments aligned to Cubiks PSI’s core solutions and more specifically in Assessment Centre and Development Centre projects. You will be working in tandem with colleagues from the commercial and client experience teams to provide solutions to complex client challenges in assessment and development both for local and international clients. You will manage assignments and projects for our clients, while building strong client relationships and looking for opportunities to grow accounts.
You will also be responsible for maintaining the quality of our work by continually improving and refreshing our offering. As a more experienced Consultant in the delivery team, you will take a role in the professional development of the other consultants in the team.
- Managing projects for some of our high profile key client accounts; building close personal relationships, understanding their business and industry needs, identifying win-win opportunities, and ensuring the highest levels of client satisfaction and retention.
- Leading and delivering on complex client projects, on a national, international and cross-cultural basis, working as part of a collaborative team. Projects span our full portfolio of products and services including delivery of assessment or development solutions and end to end talent identification processes.
- Motivating and inspiring colleagues to bring them together around project and client objectives. Sharing knowledge and experience and giving clear guidance and direction. Delegating and empowering others to deliver by supporting, mentoring, and nurturing the development of more junior team members whilst identifying and creating opportunities for others to learn and grow.
- Playing an active role in business development by building on existing client relationships, working together with the Business Developers / Account Managers on preparing and presenting proposals and supporting broader marketing activity.
- Active participation in solution proposition and development
This opportunity is ideal for a focused, highly proactive and self-motivated individual who has experience in designing and delivering impactful solutions, such as large scope, highly complex Assessment and Development Centre projects. Preferably you are experienced across a range of topics and organisations and both locally and internationally. This role requires a creative thinker who thinks broadly around solutions to client talent challenges, and who can learn new skills and information quickly and apply those in a variety of situations. A strong relationship builder with business acumen, who can be a sparring partner for senior stakeholders in client organizations and who will ensure that solutions are aligned to the client’s needs and challenges. We’re also looking for someone who is commercially driven, who seeks progression and who embraces the prospect of being expected to help shape the direction of travel of the consultancy, where they can personally make a difference.
- A Masters in Occupational Psychology (or in a related subject at an equivalent level)
- Native Dutch speaker with very good proficiency in English language
- Strong experience of consulting on and leading complex talent and assessment or people development challenges (as a consultant and/or in house).
- Experience of varied and creative approaches to assessment and / or development and interest in external market and profession trends
- Experience of managing and developing complex client accounts and relationships.
- Experience of preparing and presenting proposals and selling consultancy projects and services.
- Experience of delivering and reporting on senior leader /executive Assessments and Development Centres
- Willingness to learn and apply all of Cubiks PSI’s core solutions
- Willingness to share knowledge, experiences and to coach and develop colleagues
- Will receive training as required, but will take ownership of own development
- Strong Microsoft skills; Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint (and comfort with remote technology platforms)
- You’ll get to work in a rapidly growing business and will have an opportunity to make an impact every day within this truly business-critical role.
- PSI offers a variety of competitive workplace benefits.
- We have a vibrant social culture, and we provide opportunities for employees to engage in volunteering and charity activities.
- PSI is committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce. As an Equal Opportunities Employer, we value applications from all backgrounds, cultures and ability.