Business and Account Developer, Talent Management
We are now looking for a new talent join our team. You will work closely with clients and Cubiks team to ensure we are visible, close to our clients and potential clients in the local market. Your key responsibility is to position Cubiks as a data driven partner in Talent Management for HR and present our solutions for both international and local organisations. You will participate in lead generation in a form of marketing events and digital marketing. Meeting clients and potential new clients is essential part of your role. Work with proposals, negotiation, follow up and cross-selling is part of your role. Overall, understanding the client needs and developing solutions for them is in the core of your role and international collaboration will enable you to succeed. Your role and responsibilities will be planned more specifically based on your experience and interest. In particular, we are interested in speaking with professionals, who have track record in selling solutions for HR and who know Talent Management solutions and HR processes. Understanding and interest in People Analytics is seen as a plus. You might have some substance matter expertise in the field of Talent Assessment & development and may participate in the delivery of the projects, but this is not essential. You will be supported by our solution experts in the client interface and work as part of a talented consulting team. You will become part of a Nordic network of commercial colleagues, and work across borders. Willingness to follow up the latest trends in the Talent Management market and further understand customer expectations is essential. In a team we appreciate an open and entrepreneurial mind.
- You manage and take responsibility for the full business development cycle for new clients.
- You will seek for new opportunities, respond to inbound leads as well as proactively network and seek new leads to drive business growth.
- Working in partnership with delivery and project management consultants to
- scope, sell and deliver high quality projects
- Consultation for talent management services and tailoring our solution to match the clients’ changing people and business needs.
- As an Account Developer you will be responsible for ensuring both retention and growth within your existing client portfolio.
- You will develop deep and broad relationships within client organisations
- becoming a trusted advisor.
- You will work alongside delivery consultants to ensure client satisfaction, monitoring solutions to ensure they meet expectations and delight clients.
- You will systematically develop networks, keeping clients informed about
- Cubiks’ developments, proactively looking for opportunities to grow with the current solutions and the new solutions.
Has a commercial mindset and willingness to win together as an international team.
Developed or are in the process of developing a strong network of HR and
The ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with people at all
levels in a wide range of organisations internally and externally.
Has interest in utilising well-designed, scientifically based HR solutions to develop people and organisations.
Has up-to-date knowledge of market trends and competitor insight and is willing to share insight with colleagues and customers.
A preference for being organised, thorough and analytical
The motivation to go the extra mile to ensure Cubiks meets the client needs.
Qualifications and Experience
Previous experience in solution selling for HR decision makers
A Master’s level degree or B.Sc. degree in a relevant field.
Understanding in Talent Assessment, Recruitment and / or Talent Development solutions
Fluency in both Finnish and English languages is required, and other language skills seen as a plus
The right candidate will be offered flexible working arrangements with a high level of autonomy and the opportunity to enhance their experience in a thriving international consultancy environment along with great colleagues and a competitive salary.