- You will be responsible for leading and delivering complex client projects on national, international and cross-cultural basis. The projects exist of personalised and tailored solutions that deliver the critical insights that are needed various stages of the talent cycle.
- You will play an active role in business development, mainly by building on existing client relationships;
- Within the team you will be the expert and adviser by sharing knowledge and experience to your colleagues;
- In your role as a mentor you will be the inspirator, motivator and you love to create opportunities for junior members to learn and grow
You have the mentality of “winning together” and you are passionate to help people with their progress! You gain energy from actively seeking new opportunities, whether that’s in a client facing environment or at the today’s HR market.
- Educated to Masters level (or equivalent) and at least 5 years experience in HR consultancy projects and HR services;
- You are pro active and flexible; always looking for ways to meet and exceed customer expectations;
- You have strong analytical skills that will help you understand and translate the challenges;
- Good personal impact and builds credibility with external and internal stakeholders;
- You are IT and Data savvy; interest & knowledge about technological developments and HR analytics;
- You have excellent organisational and strong project management skills;
- Your communication skills are excellent, both oral and written in Dutch (native) and English (fluent).
Join our great and talented team of both local and international colleagues! You will have a chance to develop your skills by delivering variety of services and solutions for talent assessment and development by working closely with our clients in several business sectors. You will be able to follow the latest trends in HR consulting, people assessment and contribute to the development in the field.