Our well-established and growing German consulting team works with both international and local clients who are leaders in their own field of expertise. To be closer to our clients located all over Germany, we will be relocating our office to the international HUB Frankfurt towards the end of this year.
We are now looking for a Consultant/ Business Developer to join our team to work closely with clients and discuss their needs in the areas of assessment, talent identification and development. In particular, we are interested in speaking to HR consultants and business psychologists with experience in key account management and offering solutions for HR professionals.
You will get to work closely with clients of various business sectors and as part of a dedicated and talented team of both local and international colleagues. You will be able to follow the latest trends in HR consulting and work in a corporate culture where people truly matter.
Your role will involve:
- Making an active contribution to business development through exploiting your own network, existing client relationships, new leads and supporting broader marketing activity in Germany.
- Providing our clients with online solutions and tailoring the solution to match their needs and HR processes.
- Providing service and support for clients and development of key accounts.
- Planning and delivering assessments or trainings related to the online services and working closely with both German and international colleagues.
This role will suit someone who:
- Has an international mindset and is a commercial thinker
- Demonstrates strong people skills
- Gets inspired by developing close co-operation and partnerships with clients
- Has a network of HR professionals in Germany
- Has interest in well-designed, scientifically based HR solutions
- You are excited about networking, presenting new ideas and solutions for potential clients and wishing to further develop your sales skills. You are driven by the challenge of providing the best possible solutions for your clients and winning together with your team.
- Has previous experience in account management /sales
- Understanding and some experience in assessments, talent identification or online solutions for HR
- An academic degree in a related field e.g. in Business, Human Resources or Psychology
- Fluency in German and English languages, other language skills are seen as an advantage
You are excited about networking, presenting new ideas and solutions for potential clients and wishing to further develop your sales skills. You are driven by the challenge of providing the best possible solutions for your clients and winning together with your team.
With clients covering a wide geographic area, we also appreciate consultants who are willing to travel in line with client requirements.
The right candidate will be offered flexible working arrangements with a high level of autonomy and the opportunity to enhance their experience in a thriving international consultancy environment along with great colleagues and a competitive salary.