The Cubiks Group acquired GraduACE in 2016. By joining Cubiks’ international expertise with GraduACE’s specific knowledge of Greater China, this acquisition delivers the perfect combination of a worldclass scientific research team with consultants who have a deep knowledge of the challenges HR teams in the region face.
We are now looking for a new Consultant to join our team in Hong Kong to work closely with our clients as well as our teams across the globe You will have the opportunity to work closely with clients of various business sectors as part of a dedicated and talented team of both local and international colleagues. You will take part in an exciting journey of the further integration and ambitious growth of the Cubiks and GraduACE businesses.
What you will be doing:
- Leading and delivering large scale graduate selection assignments, ensuring the hightest levels of client satisfaction and retention
- Managing accounts and providing technical support and advice on product and psychology related issues to clients
- Delivering product and assessor training
- Delivering and / or coordinating assessment services assignments
- Designing assessment exercises
- Supporting business development and marketing activities
- Enjoys being part of a start-up environment in the context of an established existing group of companies
- Combines a solid technical background with a hands on mentality; shows initiave and has good problem solving skills
- Is driven by the challenge of providing the best possible services for clients
- Is detail conscious and methodical in their approach
- Enjoys working as part of an international team but can also work independently
- Demonstrates strong people skills
Qualifications and Experience:
- An academic degree in business psychology
- Fluency in English and Cantonese Experience of assessments
- Knowledge of talent selection and/or people development
- Fluency in Mandarin
- Experience of – Project management – Account management – Training
- Advanced level Excel skills
The right candidate will be offered flexible working arrangements with a high level of autonomy and the opportunity to enhance their experience in a thriving international consultancy environment along with great colleagues and a competitive salary.