We are looking for 1-2 new Associate Consultants to run individual assessment services delivery on freelance basis. Your role would be to run assessments for our clients utilizing Cubiks assessment tools. You will naturally be trained and certified for our online assessment tools (PAPI3, and Logiks, potentially EIP3) as well as our simulations. You will be responsible for running individual assessments including mapping role requirement, designing and running the assessment and finally reporting results to our client both in oral and written format. A significant portion of the work can be delivered remotely.
We are looking for a high quality professional who meet the following criteria:
- Psychologist (Masters’ degree and preferably chartered via Swedish Socialstyrelsen)
- Demonstrable experience in assessment delivery for specialist and managerial roles. Experience in leadership assessment is seen as an advantage
- Experience in multi-method assessment centers, using psychometric tools and competency-based interviewing
- Native or Business fluency in Swedish and English languages is required
- Flexibility to deliver assessment services remotely and face-to-face (in Stockholm) applying Cubiks tools and platform
- Willingness to work roughly 2-10 days per month (e.g. half a day assessment) and some flexibility regarding the working days
- Strong social skills, reactiveness and ambition to ensure best possible quality and selection decisions
We currently have a team of consultants working with assessments and online assessment solution support as well as part time assessment assistants coordinating the assessment days. We already have associate consultants supporting in assessment delivery on a need basis and wish to strengthen this network in order to promptly respond to the clients’ needs.
We provide you with high quality solutions and tools as well as great group of individuals to work with!
If this sounds like an interesting opportunity for you, please send your CV (no cover letter needed) with an email subject “Associate Application” to firstname.lastname@example.org by December 12th, 2021.
We’ll contact you to discuss the next steps as well as the compensation model. For further information please contact email@example.com