Leadership Development Consultant
We are currently growing rapidly in our services for clients in Leadership Development Programs (also remotely/virtually). We ensure we understand that client’s challenge, help them define the transition they are making and what that means for the future proof profile of their leaders and professionals. In this role, you will partner with the client and ensure delivery of high-quality Individual Reflection Interviews with leaders and professionals as well as facilitate (Leadership) Development Programs for groups from the professional level up to senior executive level.
Talent Management knowledge and specifically demonstrable client-facing experience in Leadership Development is essential. The role of the Leadership Development Consultant is pivotal in designing, project managing and delivering impactful interventions and solutions.
You will be working in tandem with colleagues from the commercial and client experience teams to provide solutions to complex client challenges both for local and international clients. You will manage assignments and projects for our clients, while building strong client relationships and looking for opportunities to grow accounts.
You will also be responsible for maintaining the quality of our work by continually improving and refreshing our offering. As a more experienced Consultant in the delivery team, you will take a role in the professional development of the other consultants in the team.
The Leadership Development Consultant role is primarily responsible for:
- Facilitating (Leadership) Development Programs for group Interviews and Programs.
- Continuous development and improvement of our offering to clients
- Managing projects for some of our high profile key client accounts; building close personal relationships, understanding their business and industry needs, identifying win-win opportunities, and ensuring the highest levels of client satisfaction and retention.
- Leading and delivering on complex client projects, on a national, international and cross-cultural basis, working as part of a collaborative team. Projects span our full portfolio of products and services including delivery of assessment or development solutions and end to end talent identification processes.
- Motivating and inspiring colleagues to bring them together around project and client objectives. Sharing knowledge and experience and giving clear guidance and direction. Delegating and empowering others to deliver by supporting, mentoring, and nurturing the development of more junior team members whilst identifying and creating opportunities for others to learn and grow.
- Playing an active role in business development by building on existing client relationships, working together with the Business Developers / Account Managers on preparing and presenting proposals and supporting broader marketing activity.
- Active participation in solution proposition and development
This opportunity is ideal for a focused, highly proactive and self-motivated individual who has experience in project management and is an experienced facilitator in Leadership Development Interviews and Programs.
Preferably you are experienced across a range of Talent Management topics and organisations and both locally and internationally. This role requires a creative thinker who thinks broadly around solutions to client talent challenges, and who can learn new skills and information quickly and apply those in a variety of situations. A strong relationship builder with business acumen, who can be a sparring partner for senior stakeholders in client organizations and who will ensure that solutions are aligned to the client’s needs and challenges. We’re also looking for someone who is commercially driven, who seeks progression and who embraces the prospect of being expected to help shape the direction of travel of the consultancy, where they can personally make a difference.
Need to have
- A Masters in Occupational Psychology (or in a related subject at an equivalent level)
- Native Dutch or Native English speaker with very good proficiency in the other language
- Strong experience in Talent Management and specifically in Leadership Development and interest in external market and profession trends
- Experience of delivering and reporting on senior leader/executive level
- Willingness to learn and apply all of Cubiks PSI’s core solutions
- Willingness to share knowledge, experiences and to coach and develop colleagues
- Will receive training as required, but will take ownership of own development
- Strong Microsoft skills; Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint (and comfort with remote technology platforms
Nice to have
- Experience in delivering Assessment & Development Centres
- Experience of managing and developing complex client accounts and relationships
- Experience of preparing and presenting proposals and selling consultancy projects and services
- A truly International working environment giving you exposure to multi-cultural projects
- Continuous opportunities for both professional and personal growth
- A culture of diversity and inclusion where we continually evolve and aim to better ourselves whilst taking joy in what we do
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits package